Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Our Many Faces

Since creating this blog, I have tried to get our face out there in a few spots.  I am still learning and working on the best ways to find a loyal reader base but for those of you interested you can find us:
On Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/katybug273/home-school-ideas/

On Facebook: Just click that little box over on the side.  I've made that one easy for you!

I'll be working on a Twitter.  My main problem with that site is that I haven't found a great way to utilize it.  Some have a great niche market with that site and reach a lot of readers, but for me personally, I just haven't found it to be very useful in the past.  I am probably doing it wrong so if anyone knows of great ways to utilize Twitter leave me a comment, I'm always open for suggestions.

Vote for Us: http://www.circleofmoms.com/top25/Top-25-Homeschooling-Moms-2012#_
We REALLY need your votes.  It's encouraging to see them tally up and know that the information you are putting out there is useful to other parents.  It's been so amazing to realize that people do enjoy some of the posts I have made.  I try to pour out my heart sometimes and other times just spread a smile or my thoughts but in any case, I am building myself a very cozy little corner.

On Amazon: I did it.  I wrote a non fiction book.  I think it's a great tool and I hope others do too.  Let me know!
http://www.amazon.com/Grade-Spelling-Home-School-ebook/dp/B007WYH3FC/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1340779050&sr=8-5&keywords=6th+Grade+Spelling

Lastly, don't forget to follow my blog here.  Just click the little follow button.  So easy and I appreciate it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment